Saturday 5 May 2012

Laughing Is The Best FREE I Repeat FREE Medicine.Therefore Laugh Laugh And Laugh Loudly

Laughing Day Is Being Celebrated Today So Laughter Is Prescribed Best Medicine All Round.
  In My News Paper It Has Been Published That Open Heart Laughing  Is Free Of Cost And Provides Relaxation To Mind And Heart.
  Science Researchers Has Endorsed That Laughing Medicine Circulates Blood Properly+Avoids Fat On Pancreas+Bless Long Life And Above All Reduces Fat.  during My Morning Walk I Witness Two Groups Of Laughter. They Laugh Loudly And Attract Walkers At A Particular Time.
    But I Think That Laughing Should Not Be Occasionally Timed Framed .That,s Why We Should Not Laugh Mechanically But Manually.Means One Should  Always Have Pleasant Mood.Ready To Live Every Movement Of Life.
  So Laughing Is The Best FREE I Repeat FREE Medicine.Therefore Laugh Laugh And Laugh Loudly  

No comments:

Post a Comment